Placing a Hold
You may place a hold by:
- Find the item on which you want to place a hold.
- Click on the title of that item.
- Click on Place Hold
- Type in your library card number (no spaces or dashes)
- Type in your Personal Identification Number (PIN). If you haven't changed
your PIN it is 1234 .
- Choose the library at which you'd like to pickup the item.
- Click on Place Hold.
Depending on your preference, you will receive a notice in the mail, a phone call or an email when the item is waiting for you. Let library staff at the checkout desk know what you would like.