Books cover virtually any topic. A few books are now available on the Web (e-books).
Fiction books have content that is produced by the imagination such as novels,
short stories, plays.
Non-fiction books have content that is based on fact. For research purposes,
you will probably be looking for these types of books.
Use a Book
- when looking for a lot of information on a topic
- to put your topic in context with other important issues
- to find historical information
- to find summaries of research to support an argument
- McCullough, David G. John Adams, 2001.
- Rowling, J.K. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999.
- Frank, Anne. Diary of a Young Girl, 1952.
- Grisham, John. King of Torts, 2003.